Antibacterial Luer Access Device (LAD)
The ULTRASITE® Ag LAD is a needleless connector that is silver-impregnated throughout the fluid contact components of the device to help reduce bacterial growth that can lead to catheter-related bloodstream infections (CRBSIs).
- Top design facilitates disinfection and maintains high flow rates
- Designed for quick and easy connection
- Demonstrated effectively against 6 different bacteria organisms, including MRSA and MRSE
- Controlled-release technology for antibacterial effect (demonstrated through 96 hours of simulated use)
- Designed to facilitate complete internal flushing
- Contraindicated in patients with history of hypersensitivity to silver